One of these rare pictures that fill you with a sense of wonder and - curiously enough - a strong desire that there should be fairies. The strange light promises to be even stranger when you walk through that portal; maybe it will be like Sebastian's journey in The Never-ending story (great book; horrible movie), or maybe Greg Bear's Sidhe are waiting for the unsuspecting traveller at the other side. Or maybe it is Mythago wood where you meet what your wishes and fears conjure up. Enter and see.
- Name: Solan
- Location: Grimstad, Aust-Agder, Norway
- Non Serviam
- Non Serviam blog
- Ken MacLeod's blog
- Einzige's blog
- Sarah's blog
- Angry Arab
- Mutualist blog
- Kristine's blog
- Alan Sullivan, seablogger
- Gerry Cambridge, poor poet
- The Yellow Pill Ask anyone who has seen The Matr...
- Buddha statue like the one we saw, but small...
- The Infinite Wall I've been asked why I call my b...
- One of these rare pictures that fill you with a...
- Mathematics is beautiful in itself; it is deligh...
- Choose The individual has always had to struggl...
- Paul Halmos, R.I.P. Paul Halmos, author of some w...
- The Big Bounce Interesting new findings in physic...
- Mathematical meanderings The corridors of the mat...
- NASA TV NASA TV - a few steps up from DocuSoaps,...
- August 2005
- March 2006
- April 2006
- May 2006
- June 2006
- October 2006
- November 2006
- January 2007
- January 2010
- April 2010